- Input: DC 5V/2A
- Output: Li-ion: 1*2A/1A/0.5A 2*1A/0.5A Nimh 2*0.5A
- DC Input: Micro USB Input: 4.8-5.3V 2A
- USB output: 5V1A
- Dimensions: 131mm x 68.2mm x 38.8xx
- Weight: 109g (without batteries)
- 3.7V Lithium Ion Batteries: 26650, 22650, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 14500, 10440, 16340
- Large LCD screen
- Power bank function - after fully charging the battery, you can use 1 battery to discharge 5V to charge a mobile phone and other devices
- Uses Micro USB 5V socket input - with battery reverse connection protection, short circuit protection and the input voltage over-voltage protection alarm function.
- Two Hour Charge time
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Size: 18650 (Cylindrical)
- Capacity: 3400 mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Rechargeable Li-Ion)
- Brand: Panasonic
- Manufactured in Japan
- Max Charging current: 1.625 Amp
- Max Discharging current: 3A
- Includes One Internal 3.7V PCB (3.0A limit)
- Button Top
- Included Qty: 4
- Length: 69 mm (2.7")
- Diameter: 18.3 mm (0.72")
- Weight: 40g (1.6 Oz)
- No memory effect
- Long storage life
- Light weight and high energy density
Ideal for the following applications:
- Single Cell Applications
Internal 3.7V PCB (3.0A limit)- Protects against overcharging, Over discharging and Short Circuits.
Li-Ion Batteries may explode if you do not charge or discharge them properly.
Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery Packs. We are not responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.