It works with Three Different Battery Chemistries in One Charging Unit.
- 3.7V Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Batteries
- 1.2V Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) Batteries
- 1.2V Nickel Cadmium (Ni-CD) Batteries
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: DC 5V / 1000mA
- Output current (Adjustable): 500mA, 700mA, 1000mA, 1500mA
- Dimensions: 172mm x 140mm x 40mm
- Weight: 650g (1.4 lbs)
- Brand Accupower
- 3.7V Li-ion: 10440, 14430, 14500, 16340 (RCR123), 17335, 17500, 17670, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26650, 26700 and 33700.
- Ni-MH / Ni-CD: 9 Volt, A, AA, AAA, C, D and Sub C
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
- LCD display real-time display with backlight: Displays the charge status, capacity, voltage, charging current, operating time and internal resistance
- Adjustable charging current
- Discharge Feature with Battery Analyzer: Measures and tests Battery capacity.
- Overheat protection: temperature sensors to prevent overheating and overcharging
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Includes USB charging socket: 5V / 1000mA
- Certified by CE