- Chemistry: Lithium-thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) technology
- Nominal capacity: 1200 mAh
- Brand: Saft
- Concentric (“bobbin”) electrodes
- Diameter(max): 14.5mm (0.55 in)
- Height (max): 25.25mm (1 in)
- Typical weight: 12g (0.4z)
- Qty Included: 25
- High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
- Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F)
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at + 20°C)
- Excellent resistance to humid environments
- Low magnetic signature
- Good resistance to passivation
- Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte
- Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use
- ½ AA, AA and A cell models non-restricted to transport
- Up to 25 years of mass production experience
- Excellent safety records
- Compliant with IEC 86-4 safety standard and EN 50020 intrinsic safety standard
- Compliance with the European directive RoHS
- Backup power for circuit board.
- General purpose; camera/electronic cells
- Medical equipment; military/aerospace
- Telecommunications; water/electricity meter
- LED lighting applications
Also known as:
- Tadiran TL-5902, TL-2150, TL-5151, TL-5902, TL-5101, TL-5101/S TL-5111, Saft LS-14250, LS-14250c, Toshiba ER3v, Sonnenschein SL-350/S, SL-750/S, SL-150/S, pmd 14250, sx 14250, tt 14250, AMD 14250, tx 14250, ca 14250, alpha 14250, km 14250, BM 14250, IP 14250, ex 14250, qm 14250, gx 14250, ww 14250, dx 14250, sm 14250, bk 14250
- This battery is not rechargeable. Do not try to recharge.
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
- Please discharge the battery few minutes with 100mA,if the battery voltage is lower than your need or consult ABLE.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tab should be finished in few seconds.
- Do not use if the battery casing was mangled
The manufactured date appears on the battery. The battery has a shelf life of 7 - 10 years.