- Input: 110V - 240V AC 50/60Hz and DC 12 Volt
- Output: 12 VDC 1 Amp
- USB Output: 5V DC 500mAh
- Discharge Current: AA/AAA/C/D - 400mAh
- Brand: Vanson
- Charges 1-4 pieces of size AAA, AA, C, D, AND 1-2 9 Volt batteries
- Recharges batteries in single or group - with 4 individual charging channels for AA/AAA/C/D batteries and 2 individual channels for 9V batteries.
- Built in USB outlet - Recharge and power up (Mobile Phones, Ipod, MP3/Mp4, PDA etc)
- Automatic Charge and Discharge Function
- Intelligent Microprocessor controlled
- Negative Delta V Cutoff Voltage Charge Termination.
- Automatic charging current selection for the different size batteries.
- Short Circuit & Overcharge Detection/Protection
- Unique designed with Blue Electric LCD screen to indicate battery status - Charge / Full / Bad.
- With Backlight button - Press it once and backlight will turn on for 10 seconds under trickle charging mode.
- 100-240 50/60 Hz Autoswitching AC Power Adaptor
- CE listed
- Dimension(LxWxH): 175mm(6.9") x 135mm(5.3") x 69mm(2.7")
- Charger's Weight: 13.9Oz (394 grams)
- >AA / C / D -> 1300 mAh
- AAA -> 500 mAh
- 9V -> 30 mAh
- AAA 700-1200mAh -> 1.5 to 2 hours
- AA 1200-2900mAh -> 1.5 to 2.5 hours
- C 1800-6000mAh -> 1.5 to 5.5 hours
- D 1800-12000mAh -> 1.5 to 8.5 hours
- 9V 150-325mAh -> 5 to 10 hours
Optional DC Car cord can be purchased here: 12 Volt DC Car Charger Plug (5.5 x 2.5mm Barrel Male)