- Voltage: 3.6V
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCI2)
- Brand: Saft
- Concentric (“bobbin”) electrodes
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing.
- Non-flammable electrolyte.
- UL Approved --- BBCV2.MH30127
- Included Qty: 50
- Nominal capacity 2.6Ah (2600 mAh)
- Open circuit voltage (at +20C +68F) 3.66V
- Nominal voltage (at 1mA +20C +68F) 3.6V
- Pulse capability: Typically up to 200 mA
- Diameter(max): 14.5mm (0.55 in)
- Height (max): 50.5mm (2 in)
- Typical weight: 19g (0.622oz)
- High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
- Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F)
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at + 20°C)
- Excellent resistance to humid environments
- Low magnetic signature
- Good resistance to passivation
- Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte
- Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use
- ½ AA, AA and A cell models non-restricted to transport
- Up to 25 years of mass production experience
- Excellent safety records
- Compliant with IEC 86-4 safety standard and EN 50020 intrinsic safety standard
- Compliance with the European directive RoHS
- Tadiran TL-5903, Tadiran TL-2100, Tadiran TL-4903, Tadiran TL-5104,
- Saft LS-14500, Saft LS-14500C,
- Sonnenschein SL-360/S, Sonnenschein SL-760/S
- Maxell ER6S-TC, Minamoto ER14505, Xeno XL-060F, XL-060F, SB-AA11, PT-2100
- LAA, ER6, VL-AA, TL5104, TL2100, T06/41, T06/51, LS6, 3B940, LTC17C, LTC-17C, ER6AA, ER6H, LST14500, Taclane Battery
- Radio communication and other military applications
- Alarms and security systems
- Memory Backup
- Beacons and emergency location transmitters
- high tech dive computers
- Metering systems
- Bar-code scanners,
- Night vision equipment
- LED lighting applications
- This battery fits for Wildlife Materials 2000 Hour Changeable Battery Collar.
Collar Model #s 2190, 3190, or 3190/3280
- Also it can be used in all Supra and Strile Collars. Does not fit Supra Lite collars
Lithium Thionyl Chloride has the highest energy density of any practical Lithium battery chemistry, three times greater than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries. It also has the widest operating temperature range of -76F to + 185 F. Self discharge is low at less than 1% per annum at +68F, giving an effective shelf life of 10 years
- This battery is not rechargeable. Do not try to recharge.
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
- Please discharge the battery few minutes with 100mA,if the battery voltage is lower than your need or consult ABLE.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tab should be finished in few seconds.
- Do not use if the battery casing was mangled