- Li-Ion Size: 4 x 18650 (cylindrical)
Type: Samsung (Korean Cells)
- Capacity: 5200 mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Working Voltage: 7.2V
- Peak Voltage: 8.4V
- Cut off voltage: 5.5 V
- Protection: PCB 3 Amp (Protects from Overcharge, Overdischarge, Over Drain and Short Circuits)
- Protection: Polyswitch - 2 amp (Limits Max Discharge and Protect wrong Polarity)
- Max Charging Current: 2 Amp
- Max Discharging Current: 2 Amp (Limited by Polyswitch)
- Included Qty: 1
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 3" (76.2 mm)
- Width: 0.7" (18 mm)
- Height: 2.7" (69 mm)
- Weight: 7 Oz (199 gm)
- No memory effect
- Longer storage life then NiMH Batteries
- Light weight and higher energy density than any rechargeable battery
- Installed IC chip will prevent the battery pack from over charge and over discharge. It helps protect battery chemistry integrity and prolongs battery life.
- Installed polyswitch will cut off power if battery discharging current more than 2 Amp.
- Perfect for building up battery pack for RC air, car, and robot which requires compact size and lighter weight
- The battery module is wrap by PVC shrink and with 18 G wire
- UN38.3 Passed for safe transport
We highly recommend our 7.4 Volt Li-Ion / Li-Po Battery Pack Smart Charger to charge the Li-Ion cell or pack.
Li-Ion Batteries may explode if you do not charge or discharge them properly.
Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery Packs. We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.