- Li-Ion Size: 2 x 14430 (cylindrical)
- cell Size: 2 x 4/5 AA
- Capacity: 700 mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Working Voltage: 7.4V
- Peak Voltage: 8.4V
- Cut off voltage: 4.8 V
- Max Charging Current: 1C (700 mA)
- Max Discharging Current: 2.5C (1.62 A)
- Included Qty: 1
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 1.7"
- Width: 1.1"
- Height: 0.55"
- Weight: 1.3 Oz
- No memory effect
- Longer storage life then NiMH Batteries
- Light weight and higher energy density than any rechargeable battery
- Installed PCB (2 Amp) will prevent the battery pack from over charge (> 8.4V), over discharge(< 5 V), Overdrain (> 2.0Amp) and Short Circuits. It helps protect battery chemistry integrity and prolongs battery life.
- 2 Amp polyswitch installed to limit max. discharging current at 2 A and to protect wrong polarity.
- The battery module is wrap by PVC shrink and with 12 G wire leads
We highly recommend our 3.6 - 14.4 Volt Li-Ion / Li-Po Battery Pack Charger to charge the Li-Ion cell or pack.