- Model: BC-0903
- Brand: Sunbeam
- Input: 120V - 240v ~ 50 / 60hz
- Output: 12V 900 mA (AA Size)
- Output: 12V 500 mA (AAA Size)
- AA 2100 - 2900 mAh -> 2 - 3.5 hours
- AAA 700 - 1200 mAh -> 1.5 - 3 hours
- Charges 2 or 4 AA & AAA batteries at a time
- Charges NiMH or NiCd batteries
- Negative delta V cut-off detection - Cuts off when batteries are fully charged.
- Smart Charger with Intelligent Microprocessor Controlled Technology
- Over Current and Short Circuit Protection
- Safety timer control for overcharge protection
- Protects against reverse-polarity
- Deffective and Non-rechargeable battery detection
- Trickle charge current - Will maintain full charge while the batteries sit in the charger.
- LED Red indcates battery is charging - LED Green Indicates batteries are fully charged.
- Car Cord included - Charge your batteries as you drive!
- USB Cord Included - Charge your batteries from your computer
- Size: AA
- Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Brand: Acculoop-X
- Included Qty: 8
- No memory effect
- Reliable service life
- Long-Lasting Performance
- Recharges up to 1000 Cycles
- Saves you hundreds of dollars compared to Alkaline batteries
- Can be replaced in any product that uses AA Batteries
Rechargeable batteries will come with very little to no charge. Once the battery is charged, they start to lose around 2% - 3% of their capacity a day, when not in use. Therefore after a month's time most Rechargeable batteries will need to be charged. However there is now a new technology called low discharge rechargeable battery. This battery which also comes in all sizes will be delivered to you fully charged. As well it will only lose 15% of the capacity over an entire year.