Battery Charger Specifications:
- Model: V868
- Brand: Vanson
- Input: 120V AC 60Hz 9W
- Output: AA 2.8V DC 200mA - AAA 2.8V DC 80mA
- Recharge Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries 2, 4, 6, or 8 pcs of AA, AAA at a time. (Charge in pairs)
- Charges both Ni-Cd or Ni-MH batteries .
- Automatic charging current selection for size AA and AAA .
- Built-in IC timer control (12Hrs)
- Fast charging in the specified period with automatic switch to trickle charge .
- LED lamp to indicate proper charging.
- Measurements: 18cm (7.25") x 7.5cm (3") x 5cm (2") (LxWxH)
- CE & UL approved.
- ROHS Compliant
Please unplug the charger first when charging new batteries. Otherwise, your new batch of batteries might NOT get a full charge due to the timer circuit might not get RESET.
- Size: AA
- Capacity: 2050 mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Brand: Panasonic
- Included Qty: 8
- No memory effect
- Reliable service life
- Long-Lasting Performance
- Low Self Discharge
- Recharges up to 1000 Cycles
- Saves you hundreds of dollars compared to Alkaline batteries
- Can be replaced in any product that uses AA Batteries
Note: These Batteries come pre-charged, and can maintain 85% of their charge even after a year in storage or standby.
Today's Crazy Special:
50 items on special
show me the specials