- Lithium Thionyl Chloride Li/SOCl2 battery is ideal for Its main applications are Utility Meters, Main-Frame computers, PCs, GPS,Wireless Communication, Asset Tracking ,Law Enforcement, Earth Detector, Digital Control Machine, Portable Communication Equipment, Military Radio Stations, and other electric powered devices requiring small current drain high current pulse long operating life applicable batteries.
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride has the highest energy density of any practical Lithium battery chemistry, three times greater than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries. It also has the widest operating temperature range of -76F to + 185 F. Self discharge is low at less than 1% per annum at +68F, giving an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing.
- Non-flammable electrolyte.
- UL Approved --- BBCV2.MH30127
- Nominal capacity 3.6Ah ( 3600 mAh)
- Open circuit voltage (at +20C +68F) 3.66V
- Nominal voltage (at 1mA +20C +68F) 3.6V
- Pulse capability: Typically up to 200 mA
- Max. Continuous current: 100mA Max
- Pulse current: 200mA
- Storage (recommended) +30C +86 F max
- Operating temperature range -55C / +85C
- lithium-thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) technology
- Brand: Blue Sleeve
- Diameter(max): 18.5mm (0.72")
- Height (max): 50.5mm (2")
- Typical weight: 28g (0.98 oz)
- Radio communication and other military applications
- Alarms and security systems
- Beacons and emergency location transmitters
- Metering systems
- LED lighting applications
- This battery is not rechargeable. Do not try to recharge.
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
- Please discharge the battery few minutes with 100mA,if the battery voltage is lower than your need or consult ABLE.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tab should be finished in few seconds.
- Do not use if the battery casing was mangled
Today's Crazy Special:
48 items on special
show me the specials