- Li-Ion Size: 2 x 18650 (cylindrical)
- Capacity: 2200 mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Working Voltage: 7.4V
- Peak Voltage: 8.4V
- Cut off voltage: 5.5 V
- Max Charging Current: 1 Amp( recommended ) - 2 Amp max.
- Max Discharging Current: 3 Amp limited by PCB
- Included Qty: 1
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 2.8"
- Width: 1.45"
- Height: 0.8"
- Weight: 3.5 Oz
- No memory effect
- Longer storage life then NiMH Batteries
- Light weight and higher energy density than any rechargeable battery
- Installed IC chip will prevent the battery pack from over charge and over discharge. It helps protect battery chemistry integrity and prolongs battery life.
- Installed polyswitch will cut off power if battery discharging current more than 2 Amp.
- Perfect for building up battery pack for RC air, car, and robot which requires compact size and lighter weight
- The battery module is wrap by PVC shrink and with 18 G wire
Battery Charger Specifications
- Input: Multi Voltage AC power from 100V - 240V
- Rating Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Max Input Power: 16W
- Output: DC8.4v 1.2A (1200mAh)
- Connector Type: 4' 11" long 5.5 x 2.1 x 12mm male barrel connector
- Includes one Connector Adapter: from 5.5mm x 2.1mm female Barrel plug to Clips
- Intelligent charger designed for all types of 7.2V (2 cells) Li-Ion Battery packs as well as Li-Polymer with capacity > 1500mAh
- Built in IC to cut off power automatically when battery is fully charged
- Red Led will show Battery while charging and Green LED shows full.
- Compact size and light-weight. It is easy to carry for RC air/car .
- Includes Connector to Clips for easy connecting to any battery pack wire leads.
- Clips can be removed for another connector of your choice.
- Dimension (LxWxH): 88mm(3.5") x 52mm(2.0") x 30mm(1.2")
- Weight: 4.9Oz (139grams)
- Charge time = (Ah rate of the pack x 1.5) / 1.2A charge current
- CE & UL Approved