- Capacity: 9000mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCI2)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Brand: Blue Sleeve
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing.
- Non-flammable electrolyte.
- UL Approved --- BBCV2.MH30127
- Included Qty: 1
- Nominal capacity 9Ah ( 9000 mAh)
- Open circuit voltage(at +20C +68F) 3.66V
- Nominal voltage(at 1mA +20C +68F) 3.6V
- Pulse capability: Typically up to 400 mA
- Max. Continuous current: 200mA Max
- Pulse current: 400mA
- Storage (recommended) +30C +86 F max
- Operating temperature range -55C / +85C
- lithium-thionyl chloride(Li-SOCl2) technology
- Self discharge is low at less than 1% per annum at +68F, giving an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Diameter(max): 26.2mm (1.02 in)
- Height (max): 50.5mm (1.98 in)
- Typical weight: 55g (1.8 oz)
- LS26500, LS26500C, TL-4920, TL-5920, TL-2200,
- SB-C01, SB-C02, SL-770, XL-140F, XL-145F, PT-2200
- Radio communication and other military applications
- Alarms and security systems
- Beacons and emergency location transmitters
- Metering systems
- LED lighting applications
- Memory backup for computers
Lithium Thionyl Chloride has the highest energy density of any practical Lithium battery chemistry, three times greater than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries.
- This is not rechargeable battery. Do not try to recharge it
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
- Do not use if the battery casing was mangled.
- Please discharge the battery few minutes with 100mA,if the battery voltage is lower than your need or consult ABLE.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tag should be finished in few seconds.
- This is not high drain battery, please don't use it for application with discrging current > 200mA
Today's Crazy Special: