- Chemistry: Lithium-thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) technology
- Nominal capacity: 1650 mAh
- Open circuit voltage: 3.66V (at +20C +68F)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V (at 1mA +20C +68F)
- Max. Continuous current: 70 mA Max
- Pulse current: 140 mA
- Brand: Blue Sleeve
- Storage Temperature: +30C +86 F max (recommended)
- Operating temperature: -55C / +85C
- Diameter(max): 14.5mm (0.55 in)
- Height (max): 33.5mm (1.32 in)
- Typical weight: 14g (0.5oz)
- Backup power for circuit board.
- General purpose; camera/electronic cells
- Medical equipment; military/aerospace
- Telecommunications; water/electricity meter
- LED lighting applications
Tadiran TL-2155, Tadiran TL-4955, Tadiran TL-5155, Tadiran TL-5955
- This battery is not rechargeable. Do not try to recharge.
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
- Please discharge the battery few minutes with 100mA,if the battery voltage is lower than your need or consult ABLE.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tab should be finished in few seconds.
- Do not use if the battery casing was mangled
Today's Crazy Special:
50 items on special
show me the specials