- Model: ES879
- Charge Current: 160mA
- Charges 11 types of batteries; AAA, AA, C, D or 7 types of prismatic (gumstick) batteries.
- Charges 2 NiMH or 2 NiCD batteries at a time
- Resistant to any weather condition
- Built-in blocking diode prevents the reverse flow of electicity from the battery
- Equipped with an angle stand, the charger can directly face the sunlight to receive maximum sunlight.
- Easy and simple to use
- Environmental friendly
- Operating cost is free
- Equipped with a meter to indicate solar intensity and charge time
Dimensions: (LxWxH): 6.7" (170mm) x 4.7" (120mm) x 2.5" (62mm)
Weight: 12 oz (340 g)
Rechargeable time will vary depending upon the stregth of the sunlight or the level to which the batteries are discharged and the battery capacity. The higher capacity of the battery will require the longer charging time.
Today's Crazy Special: