HEARING AID BATTERIES Powerone, Rayovac, Duracell Energizer & more
All electronic Hearing Aids (also called Cochlear devices, hearing impairment devices, audiological implants), operate on batteries. Hearing aid batteries are a unique and specific breed of battery onto themselves. They are manufactured with Zinc Air Chemistry. Hearing aid batteries are non-rechargeable.
Hearing Aid batteries are 1.4 volts and are produced in 4 sizes. These sizes are: 10, 13, 312, and 675. We provide these links for you so you can go directly to the size you require.
The typical life span of a regularly used hearing aid battery is between 5 and 10 days.
Many big brand names produce them, but each with their own model numbers. Here, we provide a list of various manufacturer equivalent model numbers, grouped by size:
Size 10: (5.8 mm x 3.6 mm)
· 10A,10AE, R10ZA, ME10Z, V10AT,
· AC10, 20PA, PR-10PA, DA230,
· AC230, 7005ZD, PR-230PA, 230HPX,
· PR536, AC230E, PR536, DA230,
· ZA10, DA10H, 10HPX, L10ZA, ZA10,
· VT10, PR70, XL10, AP10
Size 13: (7.9 mm x 5.4 mm)
· 13A, A13, 13AE, DA13, 13HPX, AC13,
· P13, PR13H, ZA13, PR48, B0134, B26PA,
· DA13H, DA13N, 13HP, AC13E, AC13EZ,
· ME8Z, L13ZA, W13ZA, S13A, 13SA
Size 312: (7.9 mm x 3.6 mm)
· A312, 312A, 312AE, DA312, 312HPX,
· AC312, P312, PR312H, ZA312, PR41,
· B3124, B347PA, DA312H, DA312N,
· 312HP, AC312E, AC312EZ, ME7Z,
· L312ZA, W312ZA, S312A, 312SA
Size 675: (11.6 mm x 5.4 mm)
· A675, 675AE, DA675, 675HPX, AC675,
· P675, PR675H, ZA675, 675HP, DA675N, DA675H,
· AC675E, AC675EZ, W675ZA, S675A, 675SA, B6754,
· B900PA, PR44, ME9Z, L975ZA
We accept purchase orders from: The Private and Public sectors, Non-Profit Organizations and Institutions, Municipal, State, and Federal Government Agencies and Departments, Schools and Universities, Laboratories, The Hotel Industry, and All Volume Users of Rechargeable Batteries and Chargers.
Visit our many impressive DAILY SPECIALS which, as the name implies, change DAILY!
Should you have any questions about batteries and charger combos before you purchase, we encourage you to contact us with your queries to get the accurate, technical information you need. We’re always happy to assist you!
Call Toll-Free: 1-800-660-7705